Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Final Chapter:

Captains log:
24,552 days since Arrival

We have been successfully rebuilding our old civilization as we grow in numbers. Our food supply seems to be maintaining but if it were to disappear, there would be no hope of recovering. Water is somewhat scarce but as we dig deeper we find more and more ice and gain a few more years. The fact is we have done it; we lost a planet, though i do not know what it looked like, and we have survived. Let this be the last words of the greatest man to save humanity. May my father rest in peace because, though I don't know what life was like I at least know that i have been given life.

1 comment:

  1. You know Pat, I was going to read your blog because I was bored and then I glanced at the seemingly endless paragraphs and decided that doing the CS homework would be more interesting

    ReplyDelete