The Journey:
Captains log:
120 hours since launch
Before I begin my first entry i would just like to clarify the fact that I am not an actual captain. The truth is I have had no actual military or NASA training; I am simply the first person to take some form of control over our situation how ever that may be defined. Besides at this point I feel like Captain Kirk anyway considering I'm taking what is left to a new frontier. Though, i still don't understand myself why I'm even writing this, the only people left are the nine here with me and they're going through the exact same experience. Then again writing entries like this would help any kind of next generation to know how they came into being wherever they may end up. Well that's enough of that deep thinking non-sense, what is meant to be said is that it has been five so-called days since we , the lucky ten, blasted of what became a giant ball of molten rock. I say so-called days because we are floating through space it what i could only describe as a tin can. Also the reason why we're are so lucky is the fact that originally this was supposed to be the new cool thing, hopping into a giant can and going up into space for a few days. Sounds cool right, feel what it's like to be weightless or to become an astronaut. Nope not anything like that because the day of our launch something ridiculous and sporadic happened and the Earth started going crazy. I would go into more detail but what do i know, i just wanted a trip to space if i was really smart i would have invested money into become an astronaut. Then again I ended up having to spend most of my life in space anyway. I barely know anyone here, just and name and how sad they were when the Earth exploded and sent us rocketing to the not so distant unknown. I don't even know what's a better choice fighting and hoping to save humanity, or wishing for a quick death. I just don't know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Patrick, I am LOVING this saga. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete